The Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) has released the list of licensed recruitment agencies that are authorized to recruit and deploy Filipino workers bound for Canada.
The POEA said that some skilled and professional overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) are needed in the provinces of Manitoba, Alberta, and Saskatchewan. And they advised that the Canadian law requires no recruitment and placement fee for workers applying for jobs in these provinces.
The POEA’s government placement facility has no job offer for Canada. Applicants are advised to apply only at the DOLE-POEA licensed recruitment agencies listed below (partial list) to avoid illegal recruiters. These are the only licensed agencies that have approved job orders and are permitted by the POEA to recruit OFWs for Canada.
21st Century Manpower
APEX- Agency for Pinoy Excellence
Archangel Global Solutions, Inc
Augustin International Center, Inc
Best One International Services & Consultancy, Inc
Bison Management Corporation
BM Skyway General Services & Trading
CATAMA Placement Agency, Inc
Centaur International Manpower
EDI-Staffbuilders International, Inc
Excel Green Kard International, Inc
FIL-HR Manpower Development Services Specialist Corp.
Finest Asia Resources, Inc
For complete list please click this link:
- ► 2012 (57)
- ► 2011 (67)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (70)
- How to become more competitive: The Tulay Microsof...
- List of Recruitment Agencies Authorized to Recruit...
- POEA eases OFW exit procedure at airports
- Agency Suspended for Excessive Collection of Place...
- Don’t Miss the 2nd Philippine Nursing Conference a...
- WorkAbroad Book: Free Copies to Be Given Away!!!
- POEA will lift deployment ban of OFWs in Jordan so...
- Warning against recruiter for "jobs" in Spain
- No Job Placement in Israel
- Repatriation for OFWs through legal way
- March 8 “No Remittance Day”
- Cebu-Macao affordable flights for OFWs
- Canada Desk for OFWs’ Deployment to Canada
- ▼ March (13)