Overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) need not go to the main office of the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) to obtain a passport. They can take care of their passport needs right at Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) because the DFA satellite office there now gives full-service passport services for OFWs.
This would be very helpful and convenient for OFWs because almost all legal overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) go to the office of the POEA to process their papers.
Overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) who applied for a passport at the POEA office have to wait for seven or fourteen working days before their passport is released.
- ► 2012 (57)
- ► 2011 (67)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (70)
- Helpline for OFWs
- Filipinos still welcome in Malaysia
- New Zealand needs 35 RNs
- Advisory for OFWs bound to Middle East
- Passport Services for OFWs in POEA
- More OFWs for Australia
- Seafarer's Upgrading Program (SUP)
- 20 abused OFWs back home at last
- Advisory for Filipinos who want to watch the 2008 ...
- Are you traveling to Romania?
- 20K jobs in Guam for OFWs
- ▼ July (11)