Sunday, September 25, 2011

I have a lung scar, can I still work abroad?

There are many aspiring Filipinos to work abroad and most of their common problems is having a scar on their lungs, that make them unfit to work in Middle East countries. Is there still a chance for you if you have a lung scar? Here are some advices from our overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) who have been diagnosed with lung scar. 

“Bawal sa countries that are member in GCC or Gulf Cooperation Council. I have no idea if in NorthAm, European Union countries, USSR or in APAC would they accept applicants with lung scar...? As there is nobody share their stories here in OFWGuide Forum. I suggest try to apply. Wala naman mawawala sa subok lang at kung pumasa kahit may lung scar, it's your gain actually,” answered by forumer dark_hollywood. (It is prohibited in countries that are member in GCC or Gulf Cooperation Council. I have no idea if in NorthAm, European Union countries, USSR or in APAC would they accept applicants with lung scar...? As there is nobody share their stories here in OFWGuide Forum. I suggest try to apply. There nothing to lost if you try and if you pass even if you have a lung scar, it’s your gain actually.)

Read more about I have a lung scar, can I still work abroad?








No comments:

Blog Archive

Subscribe Now-RSS feed

Display this banner in your blog! Copy the code below and paste it in your editor

OFW,POEA


Followers