Malaysia is a favorable destination for Filipinos aiming to work abroad due to its proximity. Currently, some skilled and professional Filipino workers are needed in Malaysia because of the country’s shortage with skilled manpower.
English teachers and Information and Technology (IT) professionals is the country’s most in-demand jobs. Aside from that, engineers, and skilled workers such as welder and factory workers are also needed in Malaysia.
There is also a need for service workers like waiter/waitress, janitor/janitress, attendants and housemaids. According to Philippine Overseas Employment Administration’s statistics there are about 6,000 new hires and rehires overseas Filipino workers (OFWs), deployed in Malaysia in 2005.
For job openings in Malaysia please visit www.workabroad.ph.
This article was first published in www.ofwguide.com on November 4, 2006
- ► 2012 (57)
- ► 2011 (67)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (70)
- ► 2008 (132)
- Migration in Canada
- 23, Age Requirement for DH
- Korea do not accepts OFWs from recruitment agencie...
- Working in Korea? Read this…
- 8 Hours of Sleep for Filipino Maids in Taipei
- Filipino Seafarers, World’s Most Sought
- New Labor Law for KSA Migrants
- Training for DH is not mandatory
- 100% Employment for Filipino with Technical Skills...
- Working in Barcelona
- OFWs in-demand in Korea
- Your Guide in Working in UAE
- Wage Hike for OFWs in Saudi Soon
- How much would it cost living in Spain?
- Canada to Hire More Filipino Workers
- Europe Opens More Jobs for OFWs
- Malaysia needs Filipino Workers
- US Needs About 700 Filipino Nurses
- Japanese Language for OFWs
- Skilled and Professional OFWs needed in Bahrain
- Stricter Entry Policies for Taiwan-Bound OFWs
- TUCP Condemns Security Surcharge for OFWs
- Filipino Workers needed in Turks and Caicos Island...
- Got a Job Offer in Canada???
- Kazakhstan needs Filipino Workers
- Japan Soon to Accept Entertainers Again
- Trinidad and Tobago Needs Filipino Workers
- ▼ December (27)