Working overseas is not so easy, lots of preparations are needed not only physically as well as mentally. You have to prepare your mind that you are about to live away from your family.
Working abroad goes along with how much money you have to prepare your documents, medical exam and most of all, your placement fee.
When applying for abroad, as much as possible we look for recruitment agencies without placement fees, but do you have any idea where to find that agency? Below are the agencies with no placement fee, others depend on the foreign employer and salary deduction.
Here is the list of agencies without placement fee:
Ablewill Corporation (deploys nurses only)
GF-B Barko Bldg. 1014 P. Ocampo Sr. cor. Arellano Sts. Manila
528-4231/525-0310 to 14
Camox Philippines Inc.Unit 3-A, 3B and 3F No. 1646 Evangelista cor. Belarmino Sts. Makati City
CHESHAM Recruitment Inc.Suite 219 The Peninsula Court Makati Ave., cor. Paseo de Roxas, Makati City
Eastern Construction Co., Inc.42/F 2402-A Philippine Exchange Center West Tower, Pasig
EDI Staffbuilders International Inc. Unit 704139 Corporate Center Valero St., Salcedo Village, Makati
Gulf Asia International Corp.2/F Topy Bldg. No. 3 Economia St. Bagumbayan, Quezon City
Industrial Personnel and Management Services, Inc.1455 Leon Guito St. Malate, Manila
Here is the list of agencies whose placement fee depends on the foreign employers and the position you are applying:
ADD International4/F Pilar Bldg., Amorsolo St. Legaspi Village, Makati City
Aero Allied International Inc.Suite 802, Ermita Center Bldg. 1350 Roxas Blvd. Cor. Sta. Monica St., Ermita Manila
Al Assal Manpower Inc.2656 Taft Ave. Malate Manila
Career Planners Specialists Inc.2/F David Bldg. 561 Shaw Blvd. Mandaluyong City
CDK International Manpower Services Corp.Suite Nos. 2 and 3 and G/F Midland Plaza Hotel M. Adriatico St., Ermita Mnl.
And finally here is the agency that offers salary deduction:
Bahia Shipping Services Inc.5/f Ma. Daniel Bldg. 470 San Andres cor. M.H. Del Pilar St. Malate Manila
This article was first published in www.ofwguide.com on April 20, 2006
- ► 2012 (57)
- ► 2011 (67)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (70)
- ► 2008 (132)
- How to Catch Recruiters' Attention
- How to identify swindlers?
- Better Skills and Pay for Filipino Domestic Helper...
- How to get a Japanese Visa
- Work and Live in US
- Minimum Salary for Housemaids in Bahrain Set
- Beware of Illegal Recruitment on the Internet
- KSA to Punish Illegal Foreign Workers and their Em...
- OFW Relatives: Beware of Swindlers New Modus Opera...
- Work in Macau
- What Lies Ahead for Visit Visa Holder in Dubai?
- Bogus Jobs; “Too Good to be True”
- Are you holding a “visit visa” in Dubai?
- Looking for Agencies without Placement Fee?
- Chinese Language can Help OFWs more Competitive
- Livelihood Grants for OFWs
- Work and Live in Yemen
- Pinoy Seafarers in-Demand
- Work in Korea through the Help of POEA
- Philippines and Bahrain Signed New Rights for Fili...
- Work in Malaysia
- Living in Taipei
- OFWs In-Demand in Global Arena
- 20M OFWs needed in Europe
- Deployment of OFWs in Iraq, still banned
- Red Carpet Welcome for OFWs
- Unskilled OFWs maybe deployed again
- In demand jobs in Singapore
- How to be a Teacher in America
- Training for DH is not mandatory
- Working in Korea? Read this…
- ▼ November (31)